BOOK THE STUDIO
These rates are for traditional, small to medium photography projects (editorials, lookbooks, advertising campaigns) and small to medium scale video productions. Rates are subject to change for large commercial productions.
RULES AND AGREEMENT
- 50% Deposit required for all rentals. All fees must be paid at the start of your rental along with a signed copy of the rental agreement
- Fees for additional time that was not billed during the initial booking will be due at the end of the rental period
- Rental time begins promptly at the prescribed starting time and ends promptly at the prescribed ending time, regardless if renter and/or renter’s party is late***
Rental time includes setup, tear down and cleaning, please consider when booking your time***
- $50 cleaning fee for excessively dirty studio
- $15 per hour additional charge to every hour booked after 9:00pm
- No smoking is allowed in the studio. Projects involving smoke must receive studio consent
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels
- No one will be admitted who is under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances
- No pets allowed without prior consent of a company representative
- Maximum of 8 people in renter’s party. Total 15 people max in the studio at one time. Additional fee of $5 per each person over the limit will apply (B1 location)
- Studio lighting will be provided upon request, at no additional cost.
- Renter is responsible for studio lighting setup and tear down.
- All pre-installed paper backdrops (black, white, grey) that do not require full sweep (fully extended) are free with rentals.
- Full sweep (fully extended) white backdrop is $15.
- Color backdrops can be installed for $20
- Special order backdrop colors can be requested and installed for $85 (please request at least 7 days in advance)
- Mandatory $30 cleaning fee for cyclorama (infinity) wall use
- Fresh coat of paint can be applied for $50 (please request in advance) - B2 Location
Full Rental Agreement
Please read over and sign the rental agreement and bring it with you for your studio session.